What is WhatsApp Clipboard, and Where to Find it?
When you want to copy and paste text on your WhatsApp, you can use the WhatsApp clipboard. Whenever you copy something, it will save on RAM of your android and IOS phone. However, you can’t access the RAM clipboard. This post will tell you what is a Whatsapp clipboard and where you can find it.
What is the Whatsapp clipboard?
It is a location where all your copied messages are stored. During a conversation, you might copy something from your WhatsApp that will be stored on this clipboard.
Where is the clipboard on Whatsapp?
This clipboard isn’t accessible on WhatsApp. Like there is no direct root to go and check what is saved on your clipboard. However, you can find it simply.
- Once you copy something from the web or your WhatsApp, then you can find it this way.
- Open your WhatsApp on your android device.
- Choose any chat from the available option.
- You need to long-press in the text field, and you will see a clipboard on WhatsApp.
- You will see all the copied text in that clipboard.
- Select any copied message and paste it into the text field.
- It’s how you can copy and paste a message on Whatsapp.
How to Open clipboard in WhatsApp on iPhone?
If you want to copy and paste some text on your iPhone through your WhatsApp application, you need to follow some simple steps.
- First of all, open your Whatsapp application on your iOS device.
- Scroll down on your chat list and select the conversation whose message you want to copy.
- Open conversation and now select the conversation you want to copy from. You need to long-press the conversation text, and a pop-up menu will appear. Choose a copy.
- Now for pasting this conversation to another one, head to the next chat, and then long-press the text field. You will see that clipboard WhatsApp appear from where you can select a copied message or simply choose Paste- because through this, you will paste recently copied text.
Clipper Clipboard Application to Manage Clipboard on Whatsapp
In case you want to edit the text in the clipboard, you can’t do it unless you have downloaded an application of clipboard on your android phone. I suggest you download the Clipper clipboard manager because you can access clipboard Whatsapp and make the most of it.
- You need to open the google play store and then download the Clipper Clipboard application.
- Now once the application is downloaded, you can access to WhatsApp clipboard and other clipboards at the same place.
- Long press and copy the text from anywhere, not just from WhatsApp, and then you can access it directly from the ‘Clipboard’ option of the manager.
- Go to Clipboard and click on three dot icons, unlock a complete menu like view, edit, and share the text.
- You can edit the text or share it not only on WhatsApp but also in other text-based applications.
- In case you don’t download a clipboard manager, you will have to use only recently-copied text.
You can’t get access to the history of copied texts. With a manager, you can explore the history and edit it. Besides, you can share your copied text in multiple other applications. It offers you an excellent interface to deal with.
How to Access Clipboard on Whatsapp on Android
Every text you copied from the web will be available on a clipboard- this place temporarily stores all the content you copy and then lets you paste it in your WhatsApp conversations. Sometimes, you like a story on a Facebook page. You can’t write a long story, so you copy it from Facebook, and then it will store on your clipboard. Now the question is how you can access to clipboard on WhatsApp. I’m going to tell you how to access your clipboard on WhatsApp.
- For this purpose, you need Gboard on your Android phone. If you have a new android phone, you probably have a Gboard installed. If not, no worries, you can download Gboard from the Google play store. Once you have this keyboard, you need to follow simple steps to access clipboard on WhatsApp.
- Press on the plus icon appears on the left side.
- Select keyboard icon
- Once you see the keyboard in front of you, press this > symbol at the top.
- Now you can tap Clipboard to open your Android clipboard.
Note: If this is your first time using a clipboard, you need to turn on Gboard clipboard notifications. Please turn on the clipboard to access it.
Once you have a clipboard on WhatsApp, you can check the history of all you have saved so far.
- In case you want to edit it click on the pencil icon.
- Alternatively, you can delete any item by selecting it first and then pressing the bin icon.