Gloss ray teeth whitening kit
Have you been feeling your smile for a while? Now is your time to shine! GlossRay, the newest home teeth whitening package, has hit the market.
Whether you are an avid coffee drinker, a wine lover, genetically predisposed to staining, or your teeth have turned yellow, our dentist recommends that, clinically, the LED whitening system only makes your teeth Shines after a treatment. Click here
Get your glimmer on with the best in teeth whitening treatments, Gloss Ray!
What it includes:
• 3x 3ml Teeth Whitening Gel Syringes
• Teeth Whitening Mouth Tray
• Teeth Whitening Light Base
• Instruction Manual
How to use:
1. Brush, floss, and dry your teeth.
2. Insert the mouth tray into your charged light base. (Make sure the metal plug on the mouth tray is dry.)
3. Grab your whitening pen and rotate at the base, to deliver the gel, onto the brush tip.
4. Apply a thin layer of gel on the inner front surface of the upper and lower trays.
5. Smile big and paint a thin layer of the gel on the surface of your teeth.
6. Put in the mouth trays and turn on the light. After 10 minutes, the light will automatically turn off.
7. Remove the trays and rinse with warm water. Brush away any remaining gel, floss and brush.
8. Clean and dry the mouth tray for future use.
• Treatment session can be extended up to 30 minutes without adding more gel.
• The ideal time to whiten your teeth is before bed, after brushing your teeth.
• To prevent discoloration of your newly whitened teeth avoid smoking or consuming foods or beverages that may stain for a minimum of 1-2 hours.
Ingredients: Urea Peroxide, Aqua, Glycerin, Propylene Glycol, Xantham Gum, Sodium Citrate, Menthol, Sodium Phytate, Carob • Gum, Salicylic Acid, Sodium Silicate, Xylitol, Tetrasodium Pyrophosphate
Conscious Formulation – Vegan, No Cruelty, Paraben Free, Gluten Free, Non-GMO
Quick and easy – treatment takes only 10 minutes
• Smart technology – LED light is activated 20 times
• Precautions – Future stains are stored on-site
Gentle formula – Say goodbye to sensitivity
Crest 3D White Strips Whitening Kit
If you are going to a big event or just need it ASAP, do not look at Crest’s reliable one-hour whitening strips. The brand’s advanced seals attach these strips to your teeth, so you can talk while whitening your smile – and even drink water. The quick results you will get from these white strips require a small amount of hydrogen peroxide, which can irritate sensitive teeth. But if you are constrained and need results, these quick tapes are easily your best bet – in addition, the results take up to nine (!!!) months.
Corset whitening strips are extremely popular for a reason, and better yet, they are approved by the dentist. “”After testing this product for 20 days in our laboratories, we found that these whitening strips make teeth 2 to 4 shades whiter,” says the doctor.” says Dr. Kevin Sands, a renowned Beverly Hills dentist. Dr. Lib is also a fan: “Especially this new version creates a mint flavor to make the whites more enjoyable.”
AuraGlow Deluxe Home Teeth Whitening System
Instead of the individual blue LED light often used by other brands, the compact AuraGlow lamp has 5 LED bulbs that quickly accelerate the bleaching process. Simply place the toothpaste-based whitening gel made from carbamide peroxide – a combination of urea and hydrogen peroxide – directly on the mouthpiece and turn on the LED light. An automatic timer turns off the light every 10 minutes, so you can track your progress and make sure you only use the kit once for the recommended 30 minutes. Each kit comes with enough gel for 20+ treatments (at a dose of 10% hydrogen peroxide approved by Dr. Coyote) and a storage box. In addition, it has more than 5,000 Amazon reviews of users who say it works.
Dr. Pia Lib, the founder of the NYC Cosmetic Dental Center, recommends AuraGlow as the next best thing for professional treatment. “I like this whitening solution because it easily whitens your teeth with LED lights. It also contains 35% carbamide peroxide (most dental offices use peroxide formula). 40% use).
Glo Brilliant Teeth Whitening Kit
Created by some of New York’s top cosmetic dentists, Glo whitening kit gives you all the tools you need to achieve a cool smile at home. This advanced device is equipped with the Light Light Optics (GLO) patent, which uses a combination of hot heat and LED lights to speed up your whitening treatment and remove stains from coffee, tea, wine, and cigarettes. Slowly Fast 8-minute programs do not cause tooth sensitivity and are even safe for use on crowns, bridges, and veneers. The best part?
This hydrogen peroxide kit is not only approved by a dentist but also invented by a person. We like that it comes with lip balm (really good) which is also used when using LED lights.
Cali White Vegan Teeth Whitening Kit
While the ultimate goal may be a brighter smile, feeling good about the process that got you is just as important. Fortunately, this powerful whitening gel is not only strong enough to lighten your teeth in at least two shades in just one week but also uses a vegan, gluten-free, organic, and kosher-free formula that is free of parabens and Is sulfate. You will also be relieved to know that the mouth tray uses BPA-free plastic, is well ventilated, and is designed to reduce gum irritation. Plus, it can be easily attached to any LED light – including the five LED lights in the kit.