Whether you are stalking someone or just curious about your friend’s circle of friends, you may want to know how to see recently added friends of a friend on Facebook? Is it possible? In that case, a quick answer is yes, it’s entirely possible to see someone’s recently added friends. All you need to do is to follow a guide that I’m going to explain below. You can also learn how How Can Social Media Listening Increase Customer Advocacy
Love Playing Games? Play online right in your browser: Gamesoncloud.com
Table of Contents
How to see recently added friends of a friend on Facebook
If you are a friend of that person whose new friend circle you want to check, then you can do this from the desktop version of Facebook. That means if you are accessing Facebook on your smartphone through a mobile application, you need to open your Facebook through your browser. You can’t get information about your friend’s recently added friend through a mobile application.
- Open the browser and follow this link http://facebook.com.
- The next thing is to type your friend’s name in the search bar- that you can see on the left top corner of your profile.
- Once your friend’s name shows up, click on his profile, and you will be directed toward your friend’s profile page.
- On that page, you can see various sections like Timeline, Friends, Videos, and more.
- Tap on Friends, and this section will unlock Mutual friends, recently added friends, following, and followers.
- Click on recently added friends, and you will get a list.
If your friend doesn’t add anyone from the past 3-4 weeks, the search won’t highlight his recently added friends. So, when you see no name on the list, it means he didn’t add anyone new this month. You need to do this search in desktop mode.
How to Turn on Desktop Mode on Your smartphone
You can’t see recently added friends of someone from your application. Even when you go to your browser, it will always open a mobile version of Facebook. You need to look at the URL bar. If it shows m.facebook.com, that means it’s a mobile version. Here is how to see someone’s recently added friends on Facebook mobile by changing the mobile version into a desktop one.
- In case you are using Google Chrome, you need to press an icon (⋮) that you can find it on the top right corner of your browser screen. You will see a drop-down menu from where you need to check the box against the “Desktop site” option. Now you type Facebook.com by omitting m from your previous URL. And you will land on the desktop version.
- When you are using the Safari browser, then open a new window and click on the “Up Arrow Icon” click on the Request desktop site from the drop-down menu. Again delete m from m.facebook.com and browse “Facebook.com.”
- If you have Mozilla as your browser, you need to open Facebook. It will show as http://m.facebook.com. For changing the mobile version to desktop, you need to click on three dots in the top right-hand corner. A drop-down menu will pop up. You can select a box in front of the “Desktop site.” Now click on the URL bar, delete m from it and browse only Facebook.com.
Once you have landed on the desktop version, you can follow a guide I mentioned above- an answer to your question about how to see someone’s recently added friends on Facebook. Harmful content on Instagram feeds and stories
How to See Your Recently Added Friend
In case you are wondering how to check all those friends you have recently added to your circle, I would like to present a quick guide.
- Go to your Profile. Click on the down arrow on your account, and the first option is your photo and see your profile. Click on this option.
- You will be landed on your personal profile page, where you can see multiple options like timeline, friends, photos, etc.
- Click on friends, and it will open the friend menu where you can find a list of other options such as All Friends, Recently added, birthday and others.
- Click on Recently added, and it will highlight a list of friends you added in the last four weeks.
If you want to know when exactly you added a new friend?
In that case, you will go to your profile.
- And Next, click on three dots (…)
- A drop-down menu will pop up. Click on the Activity log.
- On the left pane, you can see a filter option in front of the activity log. Click on it.
- There will be many options that come in front of you, scroll down and click on “Added friends” Click on it and save changes.
- You will see a full list of recently added friends. It will tell you at what date you added a particular friend.
How to See Someone’s Recently Added Friends (Hidden)
Many people set privacy on their friend list; they don’t want others to see their friends. So, when you try to explore their recently added friends, it becomes difficult for you to find any. In that case, you can take help from some apps or extensions. I will explain two methods below: Engineering works in Pakistan.
Method 1- Check the restricted friend list via Facebook Friend Mapper.
Here is what you need to do.
- Install Facebook Friend Mapper extension on your Google Chrome browser.
- Once this extension is installed successfully, you need to open facebook.com and log in to your account.
- Search your friend’s name and open his profile. Click on reveal friends, wait for a minute, and a list will pop up.
- It’s how you can see someone’s friend and also recently added, even when they are kept hidden.
Method 2- Check Someone’s Friend list (restricted) with social revealer
Here are some steps you need to follow.
- Install the Social revealer extension on your browser.
- Open your friend’s profile page.
- Turn on Social Revealer and find the “See Friends” option and click on it.
- A new tab will open and reveal all friends, including those recently added.
you can Schedule and automate Facebook posts that contain videos with the help of Recurpost’s Facebook post scheduler.
You can try a guide on how to see recently added friends of a friend on Facebook. Ensure that you are either following steps on your PC/Laptop or first turning on your smartphone’s desktop mode for all these methods to work correctly.
how much Facebook pays per 1000 views?