[pii_email_3a055da5e78763bfb9d1] MS Outlook Error Fixed
MS Outlook is a well-known email manipulate tool that many people use in their every day lives. With numerous features, Outlook lets in you to govern a couple of email accounts. But Outlook can also find out all types of surprising errors. One of these errors is [pii_email_3a055da5e78763bfb9d1].
Many Outlook users report that they see this error when they use Outlook to send or receive email messages. If you are in the same situation, this tip will help you.In this article, we will how to fix you the most effective way to solve Microsoft Outlook [[pii_email_3a055da5e78763bfb9d1] and easily access your email account.
So let’s start without further processing.
What is the cause of the error [pii_email_3a055da5e78763bfb9d1] in MS Outlook?
So far, Microsoft has not officially released the [pii_email_3a055da5e78763bfb9d1] bug list.
However, according to experts, there are many factors behind the error [pii_email_3a055da5e78763bfb9d1]. After a thorough analysis of the internet, we find the cause of the error.
- Use Outlook and different third-birthday birthday celebration electronic mail control tools
- You have accessed multiple email accounts at the same time
- MS Outlook is not installed correctly on your computer
How to fix error [pii_email_3a055da5e78763bfb9d1]?
Since there are currently many factors that can cause errors [pii_email_3a055da5e78763bfb9d1], try several solutions to fix the error.
1. Delete a copy from the list
If you use Microsoft Outlook to manage multiple accounts at once, make sure there are no duplicate accounts here. Because why? This is because duplicate email accounts interfere with the normal operation of Microsoft Outlook, resulting in a number of unexpected errors.
Therefore, if you have a duplicate account in Microsoft Outlook, be sure to delete it immediately.
Here’s how to get rid of duplicate email accounts in MS Outlook.
- Step 1: Open MS Outlook and click on “File> Data> Account Settings”.
- Step 2: An “Account Settings” window will appear. Click on the Email tab and look for duplicates.
- Step 3 – Then select this item and click Delete button to delete it.
- Click “OK” to verify and restart Outlook. With all this, you can access all your accounts without seeing any errors [pii_email_3a055da5e78763bfb9d1].
2. Update Outlook
If deleting a duplicate account does not resolve the error, you may be using an older version of Microsoft Outlook. Therefore, to fix the error [pii_email_3a055da5e78763bfb9d1], you need to upgrade to the latest version of Outlook.
This will temporarily eliminate all errors from the app and allow you to send and receive emails without error [pii_email_3a055da5e78763bfbdd1].
3. Delete cookies and files
[Pii_email_3a055da5e78763bfb9d1] and [pii_pn_e878159c795f2f2800fb] Another effective way to fix errors is to delete cookies and your browser. However, in case you are the usage of the Microsoft Outlook Online version, this approach works.
This will allow you to delete cookies and cache files [pii_email_3a055da5e78763bfb9d1] to fix errors.
- Step 1: Click the Add Tools button and select Clear Data. It allows you to “clean up history.” However, you can still go to the window directly by pressing “Ctrl + Shift + Del”.
- Step 2: Now check all the options except “cookies and other website information” and “Files and pictures.”
- Step 3: Click the “Clear Data” button to clear all cookies and cache files in your browser.
Once the process is complete, restart your computer and restart Google Chrome. Go to Microsoft Outlook and see if an error occurs.
4. Reinstall Microsoft Outlook
Many users also claim that the Outlook installation fixes errors on their computer [pii_email_3a055da5e78763bfb9d1]. So if the above three solutions do not solve the problem, you may need to fix it