Microsoft Outlook has become one of the top application software to use. Initially introduced as an email management system in the Microsoft Suite, Microsoft Outlook now offers emails, calendars, the ability to add tasks, web browsing, and a bunch of many features available for usage. But sometimes you might encounter some simple errors that look familiar to this one [pii_email_387fb3a7cd2b118358b8] Outlook error.
If you have encountered this [pii_email_387fb3a7cd2b118358b8] Outlook error message, Outlook is indicating that its functionality is not proper. Why does one encounter this error? How can this error be resolved? In this article, we are going to walk you through the possible solutions to this problem.
Table of Contents
Why this [pii_email_387fb3a7cd2b118358b8] Outlook error appear in the first place
- The cache probably contains broken or stuck data packets. Not clearing the cache, might be one of the reasons for this error.
- Multiple accounts being logged in at the same time could be another reason for the error.
- In some situations, the [pii_email_387fb3a7cd2b118358b8] Outlook error is caused by the outlook application that has been installed on your computer.
- You might be having a broken/ outdated version of Microsoft Outlook.
How can this error be resolved
Method 1: Clear the cache and cookies to have the [pii_email_387fb3a7cd2b118358b8] Outlook error resolved
- Clearing the cache and cookies will remove any malware or stuck data packets that might be conflicting with your application.
- If you are logged into multiple accounts, log out of all your accounts.
- Close and reopen the application and log in from your solitary account.
- Check for the latest version of Microsoft Outlook.
- After having installed the latest version, restart the system and see if the [pii_email_387fb3a7cd2b118358b8] Outlook error has been resolved.
- In case of still seeing the error, move on to the next method.
Method 2: Uninstall and Reinstall to the latest version of Microsoft Outlook
- Sometimes while an application is installing it conflicts with other apps and thus part of the application installation becomes corrupted. The [pii_email_387fb3a7cd2b118358b8] Outlook error might be due to a corrupted installation as well.
- To remove the corrupted version, uninstall the application currently present from your system.
- The error could also be caused by an outdated version of the application.
- Download and install the latest version of Microsoft Outlook.
- If the error is still not resolved, you may contact Microsoft Support for further assistance.
- In case of still encountering the same error, see the next method.
Method 3: Switching to the web version of Microsoft Outlook
- If you have gone through all the above methods and are still encountering the [pii_email_387fb3a7cd2b118358b8] Outlook error message. The best method for you would be to use Microsoft Outlook on your browser.
- Just head on to the Microsoft Outlook website and click the login button on the top right corner of the screen.
- This method would help you stay tuned to your emails so that you might not miss some important information.
Other Similar Outlook Errors:
Emails are part of our daily life now, be it business or personal life. That is why it is very important to have knowledge of how you can tackle the [pii_email_387fb3a7cd2b118358b8] Outlook error. Hope the above methods have helped you rectify that error.